About Galliard Residential
As a leading property investment company, Galliard Residential offer landlords a complete property management service. We source high quality tenants for single or multiple property portfolios for both UK and overseas owners.
Our industry leading knowledge of the London property market is built on the extensive experience of our Directors and almost 20 years of developing property as the Galliard Group. As a result we are ideally placed to help you find the best possible property investments and achieve the most favourable returns. We are also experts in helping you find your dream home in the Capital.
We don’t only let on the behalf of landlords; we design, build and maintain apartments. We are truly passionate about property and the prosperity that it can bring to our clients. We have a comprehensive range of apartments across some of London’s most prime and sought after areas.
Why Choose Galliard Residential?
- We will provide a free comprehensively written market appraisal for your London property lettings.
- We can offer interior design and decoration advice aimed specifically at rental property owners. Our in-house Interior Designers can supply the most appropriate furniture and household equipment for rental property at competitive prices.
- The majority of our applicants come from the corporate sector where we have extensive contacts. We always take references to ensure we find the best tenants for your property and provide practical and useful buy to let advice.
- As an experienced property investment management company, we will help you clarify your long-term plans and objectives to help us negotiate rents and terms on your behalf.
- A dedicated team of Galliard employees will carry out Property Management and Maintenance for your London property lettings. We have the resources to recommend skilled workmen should your property require more extensive repairs or improvements.
Our comprehensive Property Management service includes:
- Finding tenants
- Reference checking
- Rent collection
- Inventory – on check in and check out
- Repairs and maintenance
- Property inspections are scheduled every three months with a comprehensive report taken as to the condition of your property along with photographs giving you reassurance your property is maintained in good condition for future rentals and that any repairs are activated in good time.
For more information on London property lettings, property management and our property investment services, please contact our lettings team on 0207 620 1600, for management and accounts please ring 0208 418 3611 visit us at http://www.galliardresidential.com/.