Stamp Duty Holiday
Following the success of the government’s stamp duty holiday which ended on 30th September 2021, Galliard Homes has since extended the stamp duty holiday.
We are offering our customers savings of up to £25,000 on the first £700,000 of purchases. We understand that Stamp duty land tax (SDLT) can be a huge financial obstacle when purchasing a property - that is why we are here to help ease the burden.
Fully-Furnished Free of Charge
Having worked with industry experts New Concept Furnishings (NCF) for many years, we know how to make moving day a breeze for our customers thanks to our stylish hand-selected furniture packs.
Take advantage of this incredible incentive and move into your brand-new Galliard home with furnishings up to the value of £5,000 free of charge. Better still, we will ensure that your home is furnished and ready ahead of completion day, so all you need to bring is your toothbrush!
· Incentive eligible on selected properties.
· Stamp duty holiday applies to the first £700,000 on selected properties at selected Galliard Homes developments only. Please contact Galliard Homes to find out which specific properties this incentive applies to.
· Applies to SDLT rates as of 7 July 2020, i.e. one day prior to HM Government’s SDLT ‘holiday’.
· Buyers that own multiple properties will still be required to pay the 3 per cent Higher Rates on Additional Dwellings (‘HRAD’) charge.
· One furniture package only per property.
· Furniture package supplied by Galliard Homes only unless stated otherwise.
· The contents of the furniture package will be provided upon legal completion, are chosen by Galliard Homes and cannot be deviated from unless there is a prior arrangement in place.